Process engineerfrom 4 200 000 bel.rub.
- organization of work of production shops (metal working, woodworking, sewing production)
- preparation of production of new production
- selection of the equipment
- rationing of the consumption of materials
- development of technological processes, equipments, operational routes
- the higher technical education (processing of metals, technology of mechanical engineering)
- experience in machine-building branch
- knowledge of modern technologies and opportunities of the processing equipment
- desire to work
- Excellent collective. Additional quarterly awards, and also by holidays.
- Help and training at the first stage.
- test period: 1 month
- optimum age from 35 to 50 years
- pupils of full-time of training are not considered
Your summary send firstname.lastname@example.org
Nach human resources department
80216205194 Dmitry Nikolaevich is deputy general directors